need a converter from picture to ASCII

Post by Andrea MILOC » Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I'm looking for a program that lets me to transform a picture from any of
the usual format (gif, pcx, tif...) to a text file.

Can someone help me, please?
THANX

1. any picture To ASCII character-pixel converter wanted

Like in the 70ties.

Looking for a converter or plug-in that can translate some Picture format
to the good old ASCII printouts where printable characters form the pixels
(crude of course). To be clear I am not looking for a BinHexer

Please e-mail
Thanks
      Ko Stoel

2. Virtual Headset

3. Graphics to Ascii converter needed, please!

4. HTML and Background Images

5. Need LaTeX to troff and LaTeX to ASCII converter

6. How to scan CMYK printed originals (de-screen Q)?

7. softimage to ascii (.dxf) converter needed

8. Give these people a TEXTURE mapping algorithm!

9. ASCII Text to PCX or WMF converter wanted

10. Graphic to ASCII converter

11. bitmap <-----> ascii converter

12. ASCII to binary RIB converter?

13. Binary RIB to ASCII RIB converter available