Freehand 10

Post by Nico » Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:15:19

I am studying multimedia at a college in glasgow can anyone please
send me addresses of any sites that could help me with freehand?

Thanks

Freehand 10

Post by Pat McGui » Thu, 22 Nov 2001 23:46:40

> I am studying multimedia at a college in glasgow can anyone please
> send me addresses of any sites that could help me with freehand?

> Thanks

I have found these 2 websites to be a good source or what you require.

http://www.tema.ru/f/r/e/e/h/a/n/d/

and

http://www.freehandsource.com/

I'm sure they are what you are looking for.

Freehand 10

Post by yq9 » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:16:19

I think  freehand10 is not better than coreldraw10

1. Illustrator 10 or Freehand 10

I am looking for a package to update floor plans (images of floors
within buildings showing tenants and vacant units).  I need something
that is going to update the colour when I change the text applied to a
certain "unit".  We have been told that Illustrator does this, however
I wondered if anyone has any information or advice as to which would
be the best.  I will also be using it to create graphics for use with
Dreamweaver documents.

Thanks

2. Particle Storm LITE

3. freehand 10 vs illustrator 10

4. Is it me........

5. Inkjet printing and Freehand 10

6. gif's 87a vs 89a ... what's the difference and do I care?????

7. freehand 10

8. Export CorelDraw 8 to Freehand 10

9. vend 10*octanes , 10 indigo (ecran dispo)

10. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690)

11. unable to read the file [2500:10:10]