Flatbed Scanner Recommendations needed for mac

Flatbed Scanner Recommendations needed for mac

Post by Jerry Bezdiki » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I'm in the market for a flatbed scanner in the $1500 - $1600 price
category. The current MacWorld did an excellent job reviewing lower priced
models, and I would like to be steered in the same manner to those models
regarded as best in this price category.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Jerry

1. Flatbed Scanner Recommendations needed

I'm in the market for a flatbed scanner in the $1500 - $1600 price
category. The current MacWorld did an excellent job reviewing lower priced
models, and I would like to be steered in the same manner to those models
regarded as best in this price category.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Jerry

2. Oren Nayar Blinn BRDF(?)

3. Flatbed scanner recommendation needed

4. Looking for utility

5. Low Cost Flatbed Scanner Recommendation

6. Blue screen techniques and animation

7. Recommendations for 8.5 x 11 Flatbed Scanner?

8. Flatbed scanners recommendations

9. Flatbed Scanner Recommendations?

10. Flatbed Scanner Recommendations..

11. recommendation for A4 flatbed scanner required

12. Flatbed scanners for Mac.Advice requested.