Open Inventor UK map

Post by Pavel Rozals » Thu, 12 Jan 1995 07:56:24

Posting for a colleague:

Hi. Does any one have an open-inventor based map of the UK that could
be made available for our internal use. This would save us the effort
of creating one. Thanks in advance.

Please respond by posting or emailing

1. Q: Color map drawing in Open Inventor ?

Hi Inventors,

 I need to draw many 3D points (100K - 10M),
 each colored from a color table of 256 colors,
 The table needs to be changed fast,
  controlled by some pallet control interaction.

 It might be useful to be able to see (in the same inventor) also
  true color shaded polygons, but this is not a must.

 Any idea or pointer will be very appreciated.

 10x,
        Arie Rudich
        Chief Software Engineer
        CogniTens Ltd.
        55 Haneviim St., P.O.Box 1713
        Ramat Hasharon 47282, ISRAEL
        Tel: (972) 3 5472223
        Fax: (972) 3 5472224

2. Ideas?

3. Texture Mapping and Open Inventor 2.0

4. http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html

5. Defining Color Maps in Open Inventor ASCII file format

6. SoTimerSensor problems...

7. Shopping for PlugIns

8. Q: Color map drawing in Open Inventor ?

9. Conversion from Inventor to Open Inventor: Node Kits

10. Open Inventor and Open GL

11. JOBS: US-TX-AUS-Open GL, Open Inventor SW Developers