Anyone going to SIGGRAPH?

Post by Melen » Tue, 27 May 1997 04:00:00

Anyone out there in the great big graphic design world going to SIGGRAPH
in August? It's in Los Angeles this year, don't you know? I'm interested
in meeting a few other attendees before the conference.
I'm an art director/illustrator in New Jersey. I'm female, in my
mid-twenties, and I just like meeting new creative people. Drop me an
e-mail:

http://members.aol.com
See you there!

1. Anyone going to SIGGRAPH 2000?

If anyone is going i'll pay you $50 to bring me back a bag
of free stuff,"t-shirts, demo Cds, brochures, ect.  I live
near LAX in Los Angeles and can pick them up there.

http://www.siggraph.org

2. NEED HELP WITH COLLEGE PAPER

3. Anyone going to SIGGRAPH?

4. Interfacing with Video Cameras?

5. Surface filling algo

6. Anyone here going to Siggraph this year?

7. Who's going to SIGGRAPH?

8. Want to go Siggraph 96?

9. GOING TO SIGGRAPH 95 in LA?

10. Siggraph '98...Who's Going?