3/D glasses

Post by Fist » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 19:48:00

This might be too simple, but has anyone directed laser light threw
the lenses you were supposed to wear.
                                        greg fister

1. Glass within glass

Hey,

    I'm attempting to create a whisky bottle to pan the camera around in
my very first POV-Ray animation, and I'm have a little trouble. The
problem is that a glass
object is designed to bend the light rays as they pass through it's
surface and to travel through free space within the object. If I then
design an object as a union of many
CSG shapes I would expect to have a single, complex, outer surface with
free space within it. What I end up with is a series of geometric
surfaces which lie partly
within each other and distort the light as if I had different densities
of glass within the bottle.
    I could get around this by careful use of clipping but is there an
easier way ?

Your fellow artist,

2. Modeling people/ computer game characters

3. Breaking Glass \ Shatter Glass ?

4. plugin website?

5. Windows 95 drivers for page-scanner Chinon ds-3000

6. Antialiasing thru Delphi

7. Chinon DS-3000 (Not ES-3000).

8. .dv .ds files

9. 3D Text with POV or #DS ver 4 ???

10. DS Applets - Collection of 87 visual effects

11. Mitsubishi DS-1000 camera question

12. Fuji DS-7 digital camera