Can I record & (slowly) playback every "stroke" in a drawing?

Can I record & (slowly) playback every "stroke" in a drawing?

Post by alan wo » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Can I record & playback every "stroke" in a drawing?

I have an artist friend who has agred to do a "serious"
drawing on my Wacom tablet so I will have, not only
the "final product", but the process of creation recorded.
I want to see each stroke that she makes slowly played
back.
I have a screen saver that does exactly this
 (see:   www.drawinghand.com) but I'm not happy with
the quality of the captured image (resolution and pressure
sensitivity).

I tried doing this with "painter classic" that comes with
the wacom tablet.  This sort of works, but I can't control
the speed of playback.

Photoshop doesn't seem to do this at all.  You can record
things, but not cursor movement.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Alan Wolf

Can I record & (slowly) playback every "stroke" in a drawing?

Post by J. Henderso » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

get Meatacreations (or Fractal Design's) Painter 5.
Their scripting option is just what you need.  You will even be able to
edit the script to save a picture for each step.

Joe

--
"I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To"

1. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

Does anyone have a problem using PhotoShop 3.  I have alien skin filters
and Kai's Power Tools and yet if I use the spheroid designer in Kai's Power
Tools and then try to add a drop shadow to it using alien skin, PhotoShop
crashes.  Has anyone got a solution to this problem.  It's really bugging
me (pun not intentional).

Yours Pete

2. New: Insanity 3D Engine. Please stop by...

3. Dss Satellite "HU"&"H"card programming click link

4. AVAILABLE: 2D polygon clipper

5. Visio: "Stroking Text"?

6. Building my own database

7. Alias Animator 7.01a "Playback"

8. need suggestion: slide printer purchase

9. "every" keyword

10. linespoints not possible with "every"

11. Wrong "names" in hit records

12. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

13. "D" drive