converting from tiff to gif or jpeg

Post by Daniel Makag » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

How do I convert a tiff file to a gif or jpeg using a Mac? Are there
freeware programs that can do this and if so do you have a URL? Thanks in
advance.

Daniel

--
To send email remove the "T" from my address

1. Help Converting Illustrator 5.5 files to GIF,TIFF,JPEG

Looking for some applications which will allow me to convert Adobe
Illustrator 5.5 files to some format like tiff, gif, or jpeg for use
on my web page.  For some reason, when Adobe Photoshop (I'm using 2.51)
opens the files, they appear only in black and white, losing all of the
cool effects that Illustrator can do.  Has anyone else had these problems
and what can I do to fix them.  Thanks.

2. SGI MOV - to - PC

3. QUESTION: How to convert postscript file to GIF, TIFF or JPEG

4. Hiring (2) 3D Artists - San Fran.

5. How can I convert a TIFF to a JPEG or GIF

6. For the bird - Technical info

7. converting from TIFF to JPEG to TIFF

8. POV-Ray Questions

9. GIF->TIFF & TIFF->GIF