PC to TV software drivers

Post by - Simon » Tue, 08 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I Bought a GrandView PcToTV converter to put my POV animations onto Video,
and I was just wondering if anyone else had bought this piece of hardware
(or something similar), since I wondered what version of the s/w drivers
they had, as mine are conflicting and causing general mayhem on my PC.

thanks
Si

PC to TV software drivers

Post by Reb » Fri, 02 May 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,
>=20
>I Bought a GrandView PcToTV converter to put my POV animations onto =
Video,
>and I was just wondering if anyone else had bought this piece of =
hardware
>(or something similar), since I wondered what version of the s/w drivers
>they had, as mine are conflicting and causing general mayhem on my PC.

>thanks
>Si

If you use Win95, check your Multimedia properties for IRQ conflicts.
You may have to re-locate some interrupts.

 _ _    ____         __  _ _
( | )  / __ \ ___   / /_( | )
|/|/  / /_/ // _ \ / __ \/|/
     / _, _//  __// /_/ /
    /_/ |_| \___//_.___/
=20
=20
=20

1. PC->TV, TV->PC

I just finished using a product called `TViator' or `TVator' which
intercepts regular SVGA output and has NTSC and S-VHS output.

It seemed to work adequately but the resolution is limited to 640x480 and it
didn't seem to like accelerated video cards.

I think the cost is in the $300-500 range.  I don't have more specific
information since I borrowed it from a friend-of-a-friend.

/mark
--
EOF

2. blue screen videos

3. software tv decoder for PC needed

4. Why can't I move a selection one pixel up?

5. TV tuner drivers for Win95

6. POV-Ray Anim.... help

7. Best TV Tuner Card for PC?

8. Off subject Live motion

9. PC to TV SCAN converters?

10. FS: Genlocking Video Board + PC/TV Card

11. ATI pc to tv for POVing

12. FUJI print-it video printer (print from PC/Mac,digital camera,TV,VCR)

13. Program For PC-TV-card ?