Procedural Textures/Shaders for Imagine for Windows

Procedural Textures/Shaders for Imagine for Windows

Post by Alan Bucio » Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I just wanted to let people know that the AB Textures web site is
updated quite often with new and interesting plug-in procedural
textures for the Imagine for Windows 3D rendering package.

Those who don't own Imagine for Windows may like to take a look at
the page to get a look at my work in the way of programming shaders.
The algorithms are directly applicable to any 3D rendering package
and could easily be ported.

If there are any other procedural texture designers out there that
would like to chat about the subject, drop me a line.

The AB Textures web site is located at:

        http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/8411

Thanks for listening.
Alan.
--
Alan Bucior

#include <generic_disclaimer.h>

1. Imagine Procedural Textures Available.

For those users of the graphics package Imagine For Windows
that don't receive the Imagine Mailing List, I just wanted to
announce that a set of free procedural plug-in textures are
available at:

        http://www.wimsey.com/~abucior

These textures (called the "AB Textures") include "dented", "crumpled",
an improved "Fakely", a hurricane texture, and some basic color
utility textures. New textures are being added weekly, so come on
by and check them out.

Alan.
--
Alan Bucior                             Hughes Aircraft Systems Division

#include <generic_disclaimer.h>

2. Texture mapping

3. Procedural Texture Shader

4. image resample - bicubic request...

5. Lots 'o shaders from procedural texture course at GWU

6. MITA CI 7500 WNTD.WHO HAS THE BEST PRICE?

7. Procedural shaders for skin textures?

8. Parametric models in POVRAY?

9. procedural texture and shader?

10. Procedural Textures / Realtime Textured Sphere rendering

11. controlling the color of a shader over the time ina procedural way

12. Distance bluring, procedural shaders (max2)