Maya wont install! Please help

Post by Dan Matsumo » Tue, 02 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Anyone out there had trouble installing MAYA on the SGI.
Currently it won't let me install the base application due to the fact that
it requires the "Viewkit compiler" which is a developer c++
compiler. I can't find in any of the CDz from ALIAS (could it be under
another name in the istallation cds).
Does anyone out there know of a work about for this....it really is shite
having maya sitting right here and not working :(

Current specs
MAYA v.1/SGI Ingido 2 hi-impact 4400/irix 6.2/128mb/2 gig

TIA to anyone that helps me out of this major nightmare.....

1. Maya install question please help .

I get an error that says it can't find maya edit 2.0 licence when I try to
start the program . And it says to referer to installation guide . I can't
find anywhere that tells me why the error is happening . Anyone run into
this or know why its happening ?

2. GIF view and DOS screen

3. Help: Maya wont launch...

4. WANTED: Old PC graphics software - GSX86 Graphics System

5. psp7 wont install on w2k pro

6. Animating GIFs

7. Video Studio 4 WONT INSTALL

8. Installing Maya Help on web server

9. Do I have to uninstall Maya 3 before I Install Maya 4

10. HELP-conflict installing Maya 2 on IRIX 6.5.5

11. Maya install! HELP

12. Help w/Maya install on Indy