CyberMaxx VR helmet

Post by jp de » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

Would anyone have the address for Victor Maxx Technologies, makers of
the *Maxx virtual reality system for IBM PC.

Thanking you in advance.

1. CyberMaxx needed

Hello All,

 I have been told I cannot reach an 800 number from Belgium.  That's a pitty
'cos they offer VR products at a low price, and the number is all I have.  Can
anybody *please* give a RL- or Internet-address from this, or any other
company, selling CyberMaxx VR headsets ?  Thanks, really !

--
|NfeNet  : Bert Peers 33:150/1019

2. Benefits of a writing tablet?

3. Cybermaxx import

4. Fast and flexible shadows

5. CyberMaxx sellers

6. OpenGL with Linux

7. WANTED! VR (V.R.) TECHNICIAN/OPERATORS

8. POV Question

9. Looking for fire helmet drawing

10. Football and helmet...

11. Need help with Football & Helmet