filleting question?

Post by Joshua Bernste » Thu, 15 Sep 1994 01:00:46

        I have a particular question regarding filleting. What can anyone tell about how to do filleting at the intersection of a self-intersecting object,
like a tube or stretched out sphere? Thanks for your time,

        Sincerely,
                        Joshua Bernstein

1. newbie fillet question

I'm trying to create a box shape which has equal-size fillets on the
three edges attached to a corner vertex. The other edges remain
unfilleted. I need to be able to specify the fillet radius. I've tried
various techniques eg box primitive, convert to editable mesh, work on
faces etc. I can fillet any single edge but not adjoining edges. Any
advice on how to proceed?

2. Marco's Art Gallery

3. How do you achieve fillets in trueSpace models?

4. Animation Salaries

5. need info on surface filleting...

6. lightwave mailing lists

7. fillet editable mesh objekt

8. HElp: Intersection of 3D Convex Polyhedra

9. Fillet modifier?

10. Fillet

11. Filleting the edge of a cube

12. chamfer/fillet