ftp: 3D polygon C/C++ Code?

Post by John Alw » Sat, 18 Feb 1995 08:27:57

  I'm interested in finding any C/C++ code which renders
3D shapes constructed from polygons.   If anyone knows
of an ftp site which has such code could you post it
here or send me email?

                                   Thanks, John Alway

ftp: 3D polygon C/C++ Code?

Post by Lith.. » Sat, 18 Feb 1995 06:30:25

>   I'm interested in finding any C/C++ code which renders
> 3D shapes constructed from polygons.   If anyone knows
> of an ftp site which has such code could you post it
> here or send me email?

>                                    Thanks, John Alway

  Not sure if it's exactly what you wanted, but I saw a number of polygon 3d
programs at an ftp site I was wondering around at...
  Might be the wrong site, but I think this is the one:
  bongo.cc.utexas.edu

  The actual ftp site has moved to a new name, but the site I gave will give
you the new name (if using a slip turn log functions ON when connecting to it)

  It had at least 3 of what you were looking for I believe...