Rendering rounded edges in Bryce 3d?

Post by Test Us » Tue, 20 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I've been playing with boolean modelling in Brce 3d. I'm trying tocut
an irregular surface out of a cube, and using negative objects to
subtract from the cube works, but gives me harsh angular edges. I want
to get smooth rounded edges..is this possible?

"He's a wildcard - Flies by the seat of his pants and is totally unpredictable."

1. Rounding edges with Poly Edge Shaper plug in

I've tried using it with various settings, but the results are always odd.
I've included an attachment showing the result of the plugin applied to a
box.
Do I have to use the plugin on each ploy separately or something?

Thanks for any help.

2. DirectDraw surfaces

3. Rendering 3d studio/imported objects in Bryce 3D?

4. Help converting to quicktime

5. Bryce Contest - Win Bryce 3D

6. Graded 256 colour BGs

7. Rasterizing Quark Pages?