Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Post by tehan.. » Wed, 15 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really e*d

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://www.veryComputer.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

1. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. CMYK preview in pm6.5

3. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

4. rippling water reflections

5. CFP: AVSPN97 (formerly Packet Video Workshop), abstracts due

6. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

7. Online art gallery and art resource

8. Dancing Monkey Digital Art Gallery

9. Digital Art Gallery