Resetting "factory" settings PSP 7.0

Post by edsp.. » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:13:38

Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings
back to the way things were when I first installed the PSP 7 program?

Thanks!

Ed

Resetting "factory" settings PSP 7.0

Quote:> Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings

http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/b4.html#anchor86412

Post by Uni » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:21:13

> Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings
> back to the way things were when I first installed the PSP 7 program?

I think I recall someone saying you hit the [Ctrl] + [Alt] keys when
starting PSP.

Uni

Quote:

> Thanks!

> Ed

Resetting "factory" settings PSP 7.0

Post by edsp.. » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:13:35

It worked great - thanks!!

Ed

Post by Fugitiv » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:12:21

>> Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings
>> back to the way things were when I first installed the PSP 7 program?

>I think I recall someone saying you hit the [Ctrl] + [Alt] keys when
>starting PSP.

>Uni

Say, what was that key combo to restart windows without the PC?

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's youth
V.Van Gogh

Post by Uni » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:52:34

> >> Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings
> >> back to the way things were when I first installed the PSP 7 program?

> >I think I recall someone saying you hit the [Ctrl] + [Alt] keys when
> >starting PSP.

> >Uni
> Say, what was that key combo to restart windows without the PC?

[Alt] + [F4] :)

Uni

Quote:

Post by Uni » Sat, 30 Mar 2002 20:59:27

> >> Is there one place I can go to and "reset" all of the default settings
> >> back to the way things were when I first installed the PSP 7 program?

> >I think I recall someone saying you hit the [Ctrl] + [Alt] keys when
> >starting PSP.

> >Uni
> Say, what was that key combo to restart windows without the PC?

Actually, Greg, that key combination will close down any application
which has the focus. If no application has the focus, it will prompt to
close Windows.

Uni

Quote:

Post by Fugitiv » Sun, 31 Mar 2002 00:35:44

>On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 05:12:21 GMT, Fugitive

>>Say, what was that key combo to restart windows without the PC?

>I beleive you click the shut down button while holding down the shift
>key to restart but not reload the BIOS.

>Ron.

>http://ronstoons.com
>http://ronanddave.com

I had to try Ctrl and Alt and strange things happen.
Thanks
greg

Greg

a few things....< http://community.webshots.com/user/fugitive02
It is a pity that, as one gradually gains experience, one loses one's youth
V.Van Gogh

1. PSP 7.0 "making thumbnails"

        I just purchased Paint Shop Pro 7.0.  I'm having a devil of a time trying
to make "click able" thumbnails that I see in so many Web pages.  Heck, I can't
even make a thumbnail to begin with.  And I don't mean the thumbnail page for
editing and moving files.

        Do you have to "resize" each picture and if so how do you use that "new"
sized picture so that it is Web "click able" into the "regular" sized one.

        I truly thought that this would be a straight forward and easy procedure
but after "playing" with paint shop for over two hours, I give up.

        All help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

2. New freeware for 3D landscape rendering

3. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

4. Corel 7, website template

5. How to "reset" OpenGL

6. JPEG image compression: Frequently Asked Questions

7. "Open Publication" window in PM 7.0

8. ANNOUNCE: PCG version 2 released

9. """"LOOKING FOR METRAEYES MODELLER AND TURBO.PXP FOR AN EXCHANGE"""""

10. Need help with the "Color Settings"

11. Setting up "IK" Problems

12. Camera setting "A LA 3DS"

13. "Smart Command Setting"