FS 3D Studio Viz R2

Post by Marc A. LaVoi » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

For sale: unopened full version of 3D Studio VIZ R2 (not a student version).
the CD software seal is still intact and the software has never been
registered.  Includes all manuals and hardware lock.

I am offering to sell through an online 3rd party
escrow company at: (http://www.iescrow.com).

They accept most major credit cards, wire/bank transfers,
money orders, cashiers, business and personal checks.

They have strict guildlines protecting the interests of
both parties. They do not release funds to me (seller)
until you (buyer) have received, inspected and accepted
the items that are in transfer.

and/or use the online escrow service.

If you prefer not to use this service, we can deal directly.

FS 3D Studio Viz R2

Post by Sven » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm trying to alter the highlights of this shader. When the particles are
birthed in quantity they appear blown out (super white). I've looked at
clamp (pg 312 of RC and also on Steve May's site) and I can't seem to get
the syntax correct. A friend suggested I try and find a constant to keep the
values for Ci between 0 and 1. Not sure how to go about correcting this. Any
ideas?

An example of the shader used in a simple particle system (using Houdini
2.5.2 & prman 3.7) can be found at:

http://home.istar.ca/~jkember/

Please email me directly.

Thanks,

Jeff

--------
surface
smoke2d( float level = 1; color smokeColor = 1; float opacity = 1; float
density = 1; float powerfade = 1;)
{
    normal Nf;
    vector V;
    float Ct;
    float Cfade;

    Nf = faceforward( normalize(N), I );
    V = -normalize(I);

    Ct = noise(u * density, v * density) / level;

    Cfade = pow(normalize(I).normalize(N), powerfade);

    Ci = Cs * Ct * Cfade * smokeColor;
    Oi = Ct * Cfade * opacity;

Quote:}

-------

[...]

1. FS 3D Studio Viz R2

For sale: unopened full version of 3D Studio VIZ R2 (not a student version).
the CD software seal is still intact and the software has never been
registered.  Includes all manuals and hardware lock.

I am offering to sell through an online 3rd party
escrow company at: (http://www.iescrow.com).

They accept most major credit cards, wire/bank transfers,
money orders, cashiers, business and personal checks.

They have strict guildlines protecting the interests of
both parties. They do not release funds to me (seller)
until you (buyer) have received, inspected and accepted
the items that are in transfer.

and/or use the online escrow service.

If you prefer not to use this service, we can deal directly.

2. Transparent Richedit

3. 3d STUDIO VIZ r2 and VOODOO 2

4. Background

5. OFFER 3D STUDIO VIZ R2 FOR LOW PRICE!!

6. CosmoGL

7. Offer!! 3D STUDIO VIZ R2

8. Help?