PageMaker vs. Quark Poll

Post by Michael Klep » Thu, 18 May 1995 04:00:00

Attention All PageMaker and QuarkXPress users!

You are invited to invest 30-60 seconds to complete a short survey form
regarding your desktop publishing program preference.

The information is sought for curriculum planning in the Electronic
Publishing and Printing Technology Department at The National Technical
Institute for the Deaf at the Rochester Institute of Technology in
Rochester, New York.

You can access the survey form at http://htc.rit.edu/eppt/poll.html

The results will be posted on our web site: http://htc.rit.edu

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Professor Michael Kleper
Rochester Institute of Technology
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
70 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623

voice (716) 475-2773
fax (716) 475-5804
TDD (716) 475-7087

1. Quark vs Pagemaker

Hello everyone.  I was wondering what you all thought about which is
better QuarkXpress or Pagemaker. I like Quark myself, but have never
Pagermaker.  I like the claim of Adobe that Pagemaker works seamlessly
with Photoshop and Illustrator and Pagemaker is much cheeper than Quark.
But what I am wondering is if Pagemaker Cuts the mustard for professional
design work.  What do you all think?

Thanks
Frank Vollono

2. Cool Subdivision modeller!

3. pagemaker 6 vs, Quark Express

4. Bitmap Rotating

5. Quark vs. Pagemaker

6. New Book for SIRDS addicts

7. Question:Pagemaker vs. Quark Xpress

8. Efficient reconstruction of a 3d shape from 2Dpoints

9. Quark vs Pagemaker

10. Debating purchase of PageMaker vs. Quark

11. Quark Xpress vs PageMaker

12. Quark vs PageMaker

13. Loaded Question...Pagemaker V.S. Quark?