search tool for rendering yachts

Post by klaus roed » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

search tool for rendering yachts

Hello,

I am designing yachts and now I am looking for a
tool, that helps visualize my plans. Since I design in
3D I can export several surface types. (DXF,IGES,PAT
etc. )

The tool should be quite simple to use and produce pictures
where one can select different material textures and light sources.
Different layers should be made half translucent, i.e. the windows and
the water surface.

If anybody knows a program. please let me know via eMail as well,
since I do not have the possibility to use the newsgroups very often.

Thanks for any hint,

Klaus

1. search tool for rendering yachts

search tool for rendering yachts

Hello,

I am designing yachts and now I am looking for a
tool, that helps visualize my plans. Since I design in
3D I can export several surface types. (DXF,IGES,PAT
etc. )

The tool should be quite simple to use and produce pictures
where one can select different material textures and light sources.
Different layers should be made half translucent, i.e. the windows and
the water surface.

If anybody knows a program. please let me know via eMail as well,
since I do not have the possibility to use the newsgroups very often.

Thanks for any hint,

Klaus

2. PACo Format

3. FS: Mac Ethernet CArd

4. Perfect crash - LW65 final

5. /// Architectural CAD Software - AEC 96 ///

6. Searching 3D-Rendering-Tool(Linux) for network-rendering

7. ULTIMATE list of Render Farm Network Rendering Tools for Maya

8. Searching for Image Resolution Enhancement Tools