PSP 7.04 and AS 3.04 import and export

PSP 7.04 and AS 3.04 import and export

Post by cobb » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 08:01:09



I have read the help files but did not find an answer.
When I export an image to PSP 7.04 from AS 3.04 to do some work I then exit
PSP 7.04 and send the image back to AS 3.04 but PSP 7.04 closes. How does
this work where one or the other program when not in use minimizes when not
in use instead of closing.
TIA
John
 
 
 

PSP 7.04 and AS 3.04 import and export

Post by Bob Diet » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:48:13



> I have read the help files but did not find an answer.
> When I export an image to PSP 7.04 from AS 3.04 to do some work I then exit
> PSP 7.04 and send the image back to AS 3.04 but PSP 7.04 closes. How does
> this work where one or the other program when not in use minimizes when not
> in use instead of closing.
> TIA
> John

You're in AS and have a frame you want to export for some work.
Open PSP.
Re-activate AS (ALT-tab will do.)
Export the frame to PSP.
PSP pops to the front.
Do your work in PSP.
Close the frame (NOT PSP.)
AS pops back to the front and PSP is still running.

--
Bob Dietz

"It needs fanatical faith to rationalize our cowardice." - Eric Hoffer

 
 
 

PSP 7.04 and AS 3.04 import and export

Post by cobb » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:55:37


Thanks Dietz
Exactly what I wanted to do Thanks :-)



> > I have read the help files but did not find an answer.
> > When I export an image to PSP 7.04 from AS 3.04 to do some work I then
exit
> > PSP 7.04 and send the image back to AS 3.04 but PSP 7.04 closes. How
does
> > this work where one or the other program when not in use minimizes when
not
> > in use instead of closing.
> > TIA
> > John

> You're in AS and have a frame you want to export for some work.
> Open PSP.
> Re-activate AS (ALT-tab will do.)
> Export the frame to PSP.
> PSP pops to the front.
> Do your work in PSP.
> Close the frame (NOT PSP.)
> AS pops back to the front and PSP is still running.

> --
> Bob Dietz

> "It needs fanatical faith to rationalize our cowardice." - Eric Hoffer

 
 
 

PSP 7.04 and AS 3.04 import and export

Post by cobb » Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:59:03


LOL those steps might be good to add to the help files in PSP7.04 and AS3.4
or the next upgrade


> Thanks Dietz
> Exactly what I wanted to do Thanks :-)




> > > I have read the help files but did not find an answer.
> > > When I export an image to PSP 7.04 from AS 3.04 to do some work I then
> exit
> > > PSP 7.04 and send the image back to AS 3.04 but PSP 7.04 closes. How
> does
> > > this work where one or the other program when not in use minimizes
when
> not
> > > in use instead of closing.
> > > TIA
> > > John

> > You're in AS and have a frame you want to export for some work.
> > Open PSP.
> > Re-activate AS (ALT-tab will do.)
> > Export the frame to PSP.
> > PSP pops to the front.
> > Do your work in PSP.
> > Close the frame (NOT PSP.)
> > AS pops back to the front and PSP is still running.

> > --
> > Bob Dietz

> > "It needs fanatical faith to rationalize our cowardice." - Eric Hoffer

 
 
 

1. PSP 7.04 and workspace import and export

I am beginning using the workspace save and load and I like this feature. I
could not find information on when you save a workspace and then open that
workspace can you import and/or export the image or images to another saved
workspace?
John

2. OpenGL on Visual C++

3. how come my psp 7.04 cant read psp?

4. Montage Tutorial

5. PSP 7.04 update or PSP 8 request

6. Scene Machine CD FS (Classified)

7. PSP 7.04 ( and other versions of PSP) and Fine Arts

8. tab box placement problem

9. PSP 7.04 & XP Pro

10. Can't Save As GIF suddenly in PSP 7.04

11. PSP 7.04 Crop Tool

12. Is PSP 7.04 the latest?

13. PSP 7.04 Will Not Run