TIFF to TIFF conversion

Post by Steve Jebso » Tue, 19 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I need to be able to convert some Intel format TIFF files to Motorola
(fax) format.  I'd prefer to be able to do it in a UNIX SVR4 environ-
ment, but Linux or Win 3.1/95 would also work.  Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated.

--

1. TIFF(CMYK) conversion to jpeg/tiff(RGB)

I am looking for a conversion utility from TIFF(CMYK) to a more
common rgb format, so that i can look at the pictures on a Unix-workstation
(using xv or xloadimage). Does there exist anything free or
do i have to go commercial?

Thomas Fettig

2. Lost Objects Viewing

3. Group 4 TIFF Conversion to Mulitpage TIFF???

4. rotating to align with vecotor

5. Batch conversion TIFF to compressed TIFF

6. CGM-units?

7. NCR TIFF to std TIFF conversion

8. Memory Leaks

9. TIFF to Multipage TIFF conversion

10. TIFF to TIFF converter (between various TIFF-formats)

11. text+tiff->tiff under linux?

12. Tiff ti Muti-page Tiff

13. TIFF: a call to action (was Re: LZW in TIFF Files)