hello

Post by Darrel » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am running a PII sony computer with window98 installed.  Recently I
tried to run a Microsoft 3D Movie Maker, but I was missing a file
called 'imaadp32.acm' I tried looking through all the setup cd that came
with it, no luck any ideas???

Really Appreciate it....

Darrelll

hello

Post by Ken » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> I am running a PII sony computer with window98 installed.  Recently I
> tried to run a Microsoft 3D Movie Maker, but I was missing a file
> called 'imaadp32.acm' I tried looking through all the setup cd that came
> with it, no luck any ideas???

> Really Appreciate it....

> Darrelll

I'll send you a copy in the next email you recieve. Place it in the windows
system directory.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

1. HELLO HELLO, CALLING ALL SCENIC/LANDSCAPE ARTISTS...

HELLO HELLO, CALLING ALL SCENIC/LANDSCAPE ARTISTS...

Greetings Artling,

THE ARTWALKER PROJECT is winning awards, getting great reviews, and
receiving more and more visitors.

So, why not surf on by to...

http://www.artwalker.com

...and scream in horror as you discover YOUR wonderful scenic art is not
on display for all to discover , enjoy, and (perhaps) purchase.

To rectify the situation, click on Artwalker Channel 4 (Submission) to
learn how to prepare your work so it can be considered for inclusion
within THE ARTWALKER PROJECT.

We look forward to hearing from you!

THE ARTWALKER PROJECT(tm)
Art To Explore(tm)
http://www.artwalker.com

Copyright (C)  THE ARTWALKER PROJECT 1995-1997. All Rights Reserved.
1.5 - June 27, 1997

--
When replying, please remove the 'z' from the return address. (An anti-spam technique). Thanks!

Q:2000

2. Codec question??????

3. vecta3d problem?

4. hello again

5. redistributing directx : english for all countries ?

6. Need bitmap to vector conversion info

7. hello

8. Brief Hello

9. Hello looking for webart

10. hello