GIF87a <=> GIF89a batch conversion?

Post by Kijin Ju » Fri, 23 Jul 1993 17:32:16

Hello,

I'm looking for a program which will convert the old version
GIF to the new version, and vice versa, en masse. I know that
Graphics Workshop (both DOS and Windows) can convert multiple
files at one time, but only to the GIF89a format. All the other
popular shareware graphics programs (as well as commercial
programs) seem to require you to open and save a file one at
a time.

Does anyone have any suggestions of any DOS or Windows programs,
preferably shareware/freeware?

Please post or reply, I'll summarize... Thanks in advance.
--
 __ Kijin Jung ________________________ To affect the quality of the day, __

|   Case Western Reserve University  |                                      |