need some multi-page, ccitt-t.4-coded tiff-files for testing

need some multi-page, ccitt-t.4-coded tiff-files for testing

Post by Tobias Erichse » Wed, 25 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi there!

Can anyone give me pointers to files specified in the subject?

Thanks in advance...

Tobias

need some multi-page, ccitt-t.4-coded tiff-files for testing

Post by Gerhard Hub » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Can anyone give me pointers to files specified in the subject?

I have no such tiffs, but you can create them with PhotoLine 32 from
http://ciebv.vservers.com

Gerhard Huber

PhotoLine 32 Shareware imaging software Windows95/98/NT
http://ciebv.vservers.com