Problem with PSP 7.02 Selection Tool

Post by The Worrier Kin » Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:33:04

After I updated the drivers for my ATI Radion 8500 video card, the
"drag outline" for the selection tool was no longer visible.

I reduced the acceleration to the recommended level, and I can now see
the outline, but it now leave a bunch of bogus lines on the screen as
the selection box grows.

What else can I try, to fix this?

Post by Bob Diet » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:04:18

> After I updated the drivers for my ATI Radion 8500 video card, the
> "drag outline" for the selection tool was no longer visible.

> I reduced the acceleration to the recommended level,

What level did you reduce it to?

Quote:> and I can now see
> the outline, but it now leave a bunch of bogus lines on the screen as
> the selection box grows.

> What else can I try, to fix this?

Did you have the problem before the update?
Did the update fix some other problem you were having?

If the answer to both questions is no, go back to using the
older drivers and send an email to ATI describing the problem.

Bob Dietz

Post by Uni » Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:43:06

> After I updated the drivers for my ATI Radion 8500 video card, the
> "drag outline" for the selection tool was no longer visible.

> I reduced the acceleration to the recommended level, and I can now see
> the outline, but it now leave a bunch of bogus lines on the screen as
> the selection box grows.

> What else can I try, to fix this?

Uh, Photoshop Elements :-)

Uni

1. 7.02 Crop to selection problem

When I use "Crop to selection" in PSP 7.02, the new image has a very narrow
border in the background colour. Needless to say this is rather annoying.

I have not noticed this with other versions of PSP and I cannot find a way
to stop this occuring. Anyone else had this or know the solution??

2. Tutorials!!!

3. PSP 7.02 upgrade to 7.04 problem MSVCP60.dll?

4. Wall Street Journal "pictures" of people. How?

5. Problem with PSP 7.02

6. Voronoi Algo in VB

7. PSP 7 to PSP 7.02

8. Thumbnail help PSP 7.02

9. PSP 7.02 tutorials

10. Newbie to PSP, looking for tutorials for 7.02

11. HELP!: ACQUIRE closes PSP 7.02 without warning.

12. PSP 7.02 crashing