could somebody help me with an image?

Post by Handle » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:30:01

Hi!

I posted a message last night, though I found my answer but I was dead
wrong.

The image is in the binaries group for these newsgroup, I left the image in
PSP format.  Now what I'm trying to do is where the white part of the image
is make that look like the metal bars on the far left.  But, haven't had any
luck.  Anybody know the tips, secrets to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Handler

could somebody help me with an image?

Post by Lind » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:04:23

Hi Handler,

I have not looked at the image, but whenever I read that someone wants to
make something look like something else I think the clone tool. Perhaps you
could clone the area? Or perhaps I should have looked at the image :)

Take care
Linda.

Quote:> Hi!

> I posted a message last night, though I found my answer but I was dead
> wrong.

> The image is in the binaries group for these newsgroup, I left the image
in
> PSP format.  Now what I'm trying to do is where the white part of the
image
> is make that look like the metal bars on the far left.  But, haven't had
any
> luck.  Anybody know the tips, secrets to do so?

> Thanks in advance!

> Handler

could somebody help me with an image?

Post by glozwrl » Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:47:58

PSPIZ has a tutorial for creating metal gears, panels, pipes, etc.  Just go to
http://www.pspiz.com and become a member for free and you'll find many wonderful
tutorials and other goodies.
Glo