A Art Gallery - GALLERY 2000.

Post by Marie PospĂ­1ilov » Wed, 21 Jul 1999 04:00:00

 Dears,

 let me instroduce a Art Gallery to you - his name is GALLERY 2000 and you
will find her in http://gallery2000.cz/. In this gallery are the pictures of
all times and of all prices.
GALLERY 2000 is providing another services too - see in: http://gallery
2000.cz/profily.phtml -
and here - Pospisilova Marie.

   Marie Pospisilova, historian of art and  direcotr of GALLERY 2000

1. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. convert .max to openGL

3. to GALLERY 2000.

4. volume rendering

5. Online art gallery and art resource

6. How to correctly install GLUT 3.7 in SGI?

7. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

8. Error: Soft Shadows using 3DSMAX -> Maxman -> RenderMan. W2K 3DSMAX 3.1 MaxMan 1.31

9. all gallery pages have the title of my first gallery

10. ART GALLERY