ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

Post by Rip & Tim Sumra » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...

Our other PSP Tutorials

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/link2g.htm

Our Other PSP Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/link2.htm

Our Other Graphic  Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/

Rip & Tim
Paint Shop Pro Resources
Sumrall Works Inc.
www.sumrallworks.com

The  ideas many of our tutorials are based on will be
usefull in other graphic programs. For that reason, this article has been crossposted to the
following geneal graphic newsgroups:
alt.graphics, comp.graphics.misc, alt.design.graphics

ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

Post by Max Coo » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

multi-colored-gradients produced an "oh-no"

PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...
ients

-----------------------
------------------------

Post by David and/or Jackie Laderou » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

>multi-colored-gradients produced an "oh-no"

>PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

>http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...
>ients

The URL is actually
<http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-c...>

Jackie

Visit http://www.baynet.net/%7Ejackl/
POLE STARS - a place for Canadian Speculative Fiction on the Web

ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

Post by Tim Sumra » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Thanks :)
Tim Sumrall
Design and Databasing
Sumrall Works Inc.
http://www.sumrallworks.com

1. CORRECTION: ANNOUNCE: Multi-Colored Gradients

PSP Tutorial #34 Multi-Colored Gradients

http://sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/multi-color...

Our other PSP Tutorials

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/tutorials/link2g.htm

Our Other PSP Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/psp/link2.htm

Our Other Graphic  Resources

http://www.sumrallworks.com/freebies/buttonhole/

Rip & Tim
Paint Shop Pro Resources
Sumrall Works Inc.
www.sumrallworks.com

The  ideas many of our tutorials are based on will be
usefull in other graphic programs. For that reason, this article has been crossposted to the
following geneal graphic newsgroups:
alt.graphics, comp.graphics.misc, alt.design.graphics

2. ? upgrading to versions 7.02 and 7.04

3. Convert 3D function into multi-color gradient bitmap?

4. Voxel Definition?

5. Removing multi-colour gradients in FreeHand 5.5

6. sgi to mpeg needed

7. Color constant of Titlebar gradient end color??

8. PANASONIC Announces New DVD MULTI Drive

9. linux: plotting-proggy for color gradients?

10. Banding problem with Color-Map Gradient - Why?

11. Andreas Dilger, Color Maps, Y-Axis gradients, and Zen

12. Need four distinct gradient color schemes