Moving plugins from 95 to NT4

Post by Kingfi » Sun, 31 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I'd like to move all of my plugins (and dll's) directly to NT4 from 95 without
haveing to go through the reinstall procedures....is there an easy way to see
which plugin/filter is dependent on which dll so that I can literally move
them and the recreated directory structure across my network to a newly built
workstation? I have installed the software (Pshop, Corel, etc.) but nothing
else with regards to filters and/or plugins.....

Thanks

Bob

1. Win 95 Client to NT4

I am trying to connect my Computer to my NT4.0 Server

All the other computers I can connect with Microsoft Networking but on my
m/c it also has dial up adapter. Is this a problem

Thanks

A.Sabir (England)

2. Professional Web Design

3. Plugins not found under Win 95

4. area of alpha-shapes

5. Plugins with Wing 95 and PS3.0

6. AMIGA driver for HP 540 Deskjet

7. plugins for 95?

8. Changing all pixels of one color to another color

9. Plugins with Win 95 and Win NT?