looking for a good place to learn ray-tracing

looking for a good place to learn ray-tracing

Post by wga » Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:57:15

not a specific RT renderer but understanding in RT, any suggestion?

1. Looking for a website with good Ray Tracing info

Hi.  I am working on a project for school, and I was wondering if there was
a website or some information repository of any kind that covered Ray
Tracing in detail and it's techniques for doing 3D graphics via the pipeline
[Modeling => Viewing => Rendering]  Email me if you have any info.  Thanks.

2. FREE! Cool Graphics Toy for DOS/Win95

3. How to learn to ray trace...

4. REQ HELP: JPG file ->transparent background

5. How-to animate cursor in VB?

6. Good place to learn retouching?

7. Anyone with a good book on ray tracing.

8. Good Ray Tracing Book?

9. the good old Ray Tracing BUGĀ¤,!

10. Lot of good docs about ray tracing