Help Geometry Reduction

Post by Obje » Mon, 26 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

        Does anyone know if there exists some software that will
        reduce the number of faces in a 3d object witout changing
        it's structure?

        I've heard there is an autodesk plugin, but since I don't
        have 3D studio I was hoping there might be something else.

        Thanks,
        Aaron

1. Help! Geometry Reduction

Hi,

        Does anyone here know of an IPAS that will
        do geometry reduction?  If so, how good is it?
        I have a .3DS of a human that is currently around
        12000 polygons, and I need it to be around 2-3000
        for real time rendering.  Is it possible to reduce
        an object this much?

        Thanks,
        Aaron

2. 900 CORPORATE LOGOS READY TO DOWNLOAD

3. Help! Geometry Reduction .3DS

4. How do I calculate z in the Z-Buffer Algorithm?

5. Question on Differential Geometry/ Analytic Geometry ?

6. Question:Materials and Bitmaps!! PLEASE HELP

7. Wavelets on color image resolution reduction, need help

8. Quicktime Installer

9. HELP: Reduction of Triangles in Triangular Meshes

10. noise reduction and pixels help!!

11. size reduction help needed

12. HELP: Red-Eye reduction ?

13. Help with multi resolution objects/polygon reduction)