algorithm for realtime blob animation searching

algorithm for realtime blob animation searching

Post by Roman Komar » Thu, 01 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I am searching for an algorithm to do blob-like animations in Direct3D.
Has anybody an idea, or does anybody have an algorithm, which allows
to calculate the vertices and triangles for such an animation please.
Thanks in advance.

algorithm for realtime blob animation searching

Post by biki » Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:00:00

search the web for "marching cubes"

Quote:> I am searching for an algorithm to do blob-like animations in Direct3D.
> Has anybody an idea, or does anybody have an algorithm, which allows
> to calculate the vertices and triangles for such an animation please.
> Thanks in advance.

1. URGENT : search REALTIME ANIMATION sytem......

hi,

i work with lightwave 7.0b in my entreprise, and we need a REALTIME
animation system...
the goal of this system is to animate cartoon characters in real time ( on
plasma screen ), with
a wacom tablet, keyboard, or midi controller, joystick.......to make live
performance and interaction
with a public.....
we need realtime lip sync between the character, and the real "actor"
too....

do you know different systems, working very well with lightwave ?

i know FILMBOX from keydera, but i search other solutions........
( more quickly and easy to use )

thanks,

regards.....

stef

-SteF'ICQ number : 47418815

-WebSite : http://st3f.free.fr/

2. Creating image from scratch

3. Algorithm-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

4. Converting hue to opacity (psp7.04) in pasted selection

5. Animation-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

6. Yet Another Web Page

7. cherche logiciel d'animation (search for animation program)

8. Title, Lable?

9. Blob modelling algorithm

10. blob tesselation algorithm

11. 2d blob effect - algorithm ?

12. Realtime triangle strip generation algorithms

13. 3D Blobs algorithm