Anybody used PDB2POV?

Post by Jeremy Tav » Sun, 11 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I'm looking for a program called PDB2POV. (I think that's what it's called.)
It's a utility for changing those protein database files from the nih
archive or some other site into POVray scenes.  For a good example of
one, look at the picture on http://www.veryComputer.com/
gallery called DNA under glass.  I'd appreciate any help on where to find
this...

--
/----------------------------------\ GO -d+ H s+: !g p2+ !au a? w+++ v++>!v
|Mithril Mindfire | Phoenix Dragon | C++ UL++ !P L+ 3 E+ N++ K++ W--- M--

\----------------------------------/ b+++ D++ B- e* u++ h+ r--- n+ y?
ll the moderators, 2nd we * them, 3r

1. pdb2pov for win95

Is there a version of pdb2pov for win95? If so, then where can i get
it from? While on the subject, does anyone know of any good sites to
get immunological related pdb files from?

Thanks for any help.

2. How to charge a client fairly

3. UN*X version of pdb2pov?

4. plugins