WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER

Post by Redmodel » Mon, 30 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi im looking for a good graphic designer for my Celebrity site on Jennifer
Love Hewitt shes from I know what you did last summer. So i need new graphics
made custom for my page. I will not be able to pay you. I will add you to my

1. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)

Binary Vision, a leading Web and CD design studio, is looking for
talented graphic designers to work on a freelance basis on various
prestigious Web and CD-Rom  projects.
Work would mostly be in Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightwave.

Examples of recent clients:

Health Education Authority
Post Office
Astra Zeneca (Pharmaceuticals)
Oxford Psychologists Press
Reed Personnel etc.

Please send details with any relevant Urls and portfolio information to

www.binaryvision.com

2. Peak detection algorithms?

3. eps/WWW troubles

4. Wanted Graphic Designer

5. "Smart" min/max calculation

6. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

7. Wanted: Graphic Designer

8. Wanted: Graphic Designer, Toronto

9. WANTED: Graphic Designers - Dallas, TX

10. WANTED Graphic Designer

11. Wanted: Graphics Designer for New Greeting Card Company