FS: Data General AViiON AV 5500 Unix Server. OFFER!

1. FS: NEW - 3dfx Mac Voodoo 5 5500 Video Card

3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 Video Card For Macintosh for sale by best offer.

One unit (CARD ONLY) - NEW, 3dfx. 64MB video RAM, dual SLI VSA 100
processor, SVGA and DVI monitor connectors, 350mHz RAMDAC. Complete
sealed with all software and cable.

The Voodoo5 5000 PCI has dual VSA-100 processors and its standard
total graphics memory.  The card has 64MB video RAM.  The Voodoo5
5000 PCI board, rendering four fully featured pixels per clock,
delivers between 667 and 733 megatexels/megapixels per second fill
rates.

This video card suitable for all graphics, multimedia and games
needs.

The actual card Im offering for sale can be viewed online with two
color jpg scans of it - front and back view I did today - from my web
site:  Ref. URL:

http://www.grin.net/~cturley/Voodoo5/

Best offer takes it.

2. ANPA Resource format?

3. FS: Epson 5500 Professional Printer

4. Sparks Problem

5. Voodoo MAC 5500 & Mac OS X

6. How to create tga files?

7. weird display bug on 5500

8. Real3d :does anybody use it? Comments please.

9. Voodoo 5500 PCI, WinXP and On-Board VGA