Dear Friends, There are some openings for Freshers from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in top notch I.T MNCs, having 0-6 Months experience from any field. Kindly send your resume at deepak@vimarshana.com. Contact Person: Mr. Deepak Agarwal Eligibility Crit

Post by AMIT KUMAR JAIN LAXMI 000 » Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:50:34

Dear Friends,

There are some openings for Freshers from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech in top
notch I.T MNCs, having 0-6 Months experience from any field.

Contact Person: Mr. Deepak Agarwal

Eligibility Criteria: For Developers Domain
Aggregate: Minimum 65% through out 10th, 12th and B.E

Eligibility Criteria : For Testing Domain
Aggregate: Minimum 60% throughout 10th, 12th and B.E

Thanks With Regards
Amit Kumar Jain
9243023435