Ulead's SmartSaver Pro

Post by Brian Toze » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

In the book "PSP 6 in 24 Hours" the author strongly promotes the program
Ulead Smartsaver Pro.
I am interested in just what it has to offer over PSP 6 facilities in
practice, and if anything, is it the best program for doing it.

Brian Tozer

Ulead's SmartSaver Pro

Post by CoMa » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200
On Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:37:20 +1200,
"Brian Tozer" wrote this message:

Quote:>In the book "PSP 6 in 24 Hours" the author strongly promotes the program
>Ulead Smartsaver Pro.
>I am interested in just what it has to offer over PSP 6 facilities in
>practice, and if anything, is it the best program for doing it.

It is a very good all in one program (slicer, javascript and compress)

But if you only want a GIF, PNG and JPEG compress program
that compresses better then SSP, then take a look at
"Vimas Web Image Guru" http://www.vimas.com/ve_guru.htm

I have both programs, and I must say that WIG produce smaller
and better JPEG images then SSP.

Just my personal opinion, and no I don't work foe Vimas :-)

/CoMa

--
Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
ICQ : 1351964
=============================
Captain, this is the *garden spot* of Ceti Alpha VI!

1. Ulead SmartSaver 3.0 Pro Batch Mode

I just moved Ulead SmartSaver 3.0 Pro over from my Windows 98 machine
to a new Windows XP Professional machine and the "batch mode" for
image compression has stopped working?

Suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Mental ray for 3ds maxr3

3. Adjacent color only (BUG!) in Ulead SmartSaver Pro

4. Graphics Gems - source code

5. Batch Problems with Ulead SMartsaver Pro 1.0a

6. parallel projection