computer to TV

Post by joh » Mon, 13 May 2002 09:31:04

Anyone know how to watch movies downloaded on your TV?

1. Computer--->TV

I've seen various ads for connecting your computer display to a TV screen.
Digital Vision is being offered is offering TelevEyes for Mac and PC at $200.
Also, TelevEyes/SC for Mac at $150.

My question is how good are these present models? Also, where do they cable
into the Mac and TV?

Thanks,

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon

2. hi

3. Inexpensive Computer-to-TV Scan Converters (summary)

4. glut newbie question

5. Contestants for new Computer Design TV Show

6. Please help, problems with curves

7. Canadian computer animation TV special

8. Contestants for new Computer Design TV Show

9. TV channel seeks Computer Graphics artists

10. Mixing computer screen to TV set