Netscape and PSP

Post by Troy & Nicki » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

When I click on a link to view a jpeg, PSP opens.  I went to Netscape
Preferences/applications and PSP isn't there.

I appreciate your help!
Nickie

Netscape and PSP

Post by Don Nickel » Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:00:00

> Hi,

> When I click on a link to view a jpeg, PSP opens.  I went to Netscape
> Preferences/applications and PSP isn't there.

Netscape has nothing to do with that, Nikie; that's a system thingie.

I won't (can't) go into this deeply, but double click on My Comuter, View,
Options, File Types. Don't look for JPG, but for PSP and see that JPG should be
listed under it. The system then tells PSP to run and view the associated file.

Hope this helps,
Don

Netscape and PSP

Post by Troy & Nicki » Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Well, PSP was only listed for the browse files and *.psp files.

Thanks anyway!
Nickie

> > Hi,

> > When I click on a link to view a jpeg, PSP opens.  I went to Netscape
> > Preferences/applications and PSP isn't there.

> Netscape has nothing to do with that, Nikie; that's a system thingie.

> I won't (can't) go into this deeply, but double click on My Comuter, View,
> Options, File Types. Don't look for JPG, but for PSP and see that JPG should be
> listed under it. The system then tells PSP to run and view the associated file.

> Hope this helps,
> Don

1. difference between colors in netscape and psp?

Hi.
Some graphics made in psp using the 'websafe' palette, do not have the
same nuance when used in netscape, even though the hex color codes
are identical!

Have any of you had the same problem?

Thomas B.

2. Pro Illustrator's WWW

3. PSP 6.0 and Netscape crossing wires

4. Inventor solution ???

5. Font rendering changes - PSP 7 vs. PSP 5

6. help choosing book?

7. how come my psp 7.04 cant read psp?

8. Urgent Razor Pro problems

9. PSP 7.04 update or PSP 8 request

10. PSP 7.04 ( and other versions of PSP) and Fine Arts

11. Upgrading PSP 5>PSP 7

12. PSP 6 & PSP 7