KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

So, is there not a KPT5 evaluation version that you can download?

--

Opus (:>

"I wish the stage were as high and narrow as a tightrope so that only the most
highly trained would dare to venture out upon it." --Goethe

http://www.carla.coble.com -Acting site
http://members.home.net/coble/OpusGraphics -Original graphics
http://scoobydoo.acmecity.com/witchdoctor/345 -Alt.Acting Newsgroup Gallery

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by Opus (:> » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Yes there is info on the program there, but as far as I can tell by looking all
over their site, there isn't anything of an eval version except for version 3,
which I have.

--

Opus (:>

"I wish the stage were as high and narrow as a tightrope so that only the most
highly trained would dare to venture out upon it." --Goethe

http://www.carla.coble.com -Acting site
http://members.home.net/coble/OpusGraphics -Original graphics
http://scoobydoo.acmecity.com/witchdoctor/345 -Alt.Acting Newsgroup Gallery

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by Daron Brewoo » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

on about...

Quote:

> The two programs necessary to use this tutorial are: PaintShop Pro v 6 and
> Kai's Power Tools v 5 -ShapeShifter

> Any comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Very nice indeed, the only problem being the link to the Shapeshifter
page, I get a server not found error when trying to link to it.
--
Daron Brewood
ICQ: 35431363

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by Daron Brewoo » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

on about...
Quote:> You can find info on Kai's Power Tools here,
> http://www.metacreations.com/products/kpt5/

That link fails too!
--

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> on about...
> > You can find info on Kai's Power Tools here,
> > http://www.metacreations.com/products/kpt5/

> That link fails too!

Worked for me as entered!

Quote:> --
> Daron Brewood
> ICQ: 35431363
> WWW: http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~aragorn

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235
The USS Salem, CA-139. The World's only preserved Heavy Cruiser,
Quincy, MASS. http://www.frontiernet.net/~willshak/salem/salem.html
Remove OutSpammedDot from my e-mail address when replying directly.

Post by Ronald Vic » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>There must have been some server timeouts because it is working now.

>try again from here:

>http://www.metacreations.com/products/kpt5/
>or
>http://www.metacreations.com/products/

MetaCreations recently set the graphics world back by announcing they
were going to sell off all of the graphics apps and rely on one
program to sustain the company (web streaming video).

Nobody knows who will buy the rights to KPT, Painter and variants,
Bryce, and all of the other well known and popular programs.

Ron- PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter, Executive Officer.
FAQs at http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html
Very FAQ at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html
My tips at http://hometown.aol.com/ronaldlvick/index.html

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by Daron Brewoo » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

on about...
Quote:> There must have been some server timeouts because it is working now.

Cheers I'll give it a go later.
--
Daron Brewood
ICQ: 35431363
WWW: http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~aragorn

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by fgai » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi,  Just wanted to say "thank you" for your tutorial,  I just tried it and
made a mini globe with it.  I have saved your site url so I may give you
credit for the design and the tubes because I will start doing a series in
them!  Again, many thanks!

My first attempt at making a real tutorial is up at
http://sneugle.virtualave.net/tutorial_1.htm .
This tutorial is for those interested in making glass globes similar to the
ones  on my Snow Globe Stationery page at:
http://sneugle.virtualave.net/OE5Stationery_New.htm

The two programs necessary to use this tutorial are: PaintShop Pro v 6 and
Kai's Power Tools v 5 -ShapeShifter

Any comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Sneugle
http://sneugle.virtualave.net/

KPT5 + PSP6 Glass Globe Tutorial with Presets

Post by fatso/bluegenie » Fri, 21 Jan 2000 04:00:00

BTW, I also followed your tutorial and made a few things and put them on stationery.

Come see my new Stationery Section at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~bluegenie2/OES.html

  Great! I can't wait to see your creations!

[...]

Post by fgai » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

That's another great idea --- to use in stationery! Off to take a look!
fgail