3D Walkthroughs

Post by Adam War » Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:01:52

3D Walkthroughs is an efficient and effective marketing tool and
provides the X factor to the sales and marketing people to wow the
audience with. A simple design can be created into an attractive 3D
Walkthroughs and uploaded on a website, or downloaded on a computer or
hand held devices like a cell phone, or an iPod. Mainly used in
architectural renderings these tools create three dimensional, real
life colors and human emotions while showcasing the layout,
surroundings, and dimensions of the pre or post developed property.

Visual Presentation Tool
The 3D walkthroughs are a great visual presentation tool for a
conference or a meeting. In the real estate sector, with the 3D
walkthroughs techniques, a digital movie is created showing animated
buildings and the surrounding areas to give the audience a real life
experience of the property. Professionals such as real estate agents,
architects, property developers, builders, hoteliers, designers,
artists and many others use 3D Walkthroughs to market their properties
or products.

Training Tool for Security Personnel
The interactive three dimensional 3D Walkthroughs can be used for
training security forces and giving them a real life experience.
Instead of using a map of a building, a 3D interactive rendering of
the area to the security personnel, will help them to understand the
layout of the building for planning escape or entry routes.

With customized 3D Walkthroughs:
? Building designs can be showcased to the prospective clients
? Pre-development properties such as residential and vacation homes,
and commercial buildings like resorts, shopping malls and even gold
courses can be effectively marketed.
? Clients and customers can experience products and services as they
will be used by them.

Url:- http://www.autocaddesign.biz/3d-walkthrough.htm

1. 3d studio walkthroughs

I am looking for a program that will allow me to walk through my 3ds
creations. I plan to eventually composite this animation by chomakeying
it with live action so I need to define the motion path. Since I have an
underpowered DX33 trial by error is going to be a difficult process.

    I have looked with interest at products like WebSpace but most seem
to require a Reality Engine to run at reasonable speeds. Quality really
isn't an issue in fact a 3ds to doom converter might even work.

Any ideas would be great,

Thanks...
         .
          .
          .Michael Cunningham

2. Best Visualization Journals?

3. Architectural Walkthroughs...info needed....

4. new demo in opengl!

5. recording QD3D walkthroughs

6. Walkthroughs with PHIGS

7. Creating decent real-time walkthroughs?? HELP

8. what software to use for walkthroughs?

9. True Walkthroughs

10. virtual walkthroughs

11. Stereo Walkthroughs