TARGA viewer or...

Post by Mariusz Zyd » Wed, 26 Oct 1994 04:46:02

Quote:> I'm looking for a TARGA file format viewer or some converter from TARGA
> to JPEG, GIF etc.
> For PC, preferrably fre- or shareware.

------- I use Graphic Workshop for DOS [also comes in a Windows version].
The latest version is at 7.0b I believe. I don't know the site, but
plenty of BBSs carry it.

TARGA viewer or...

Post by Aron Bon » Thu, 27 Oct 1994 04:43:12

>> I'm looking for a TARGA file format viewer or some converter from TARGA
>> to JPEG, GIF etc.
>> For PC, preferrably fre- or shareware.

QPEG views Targa, gif, jpeg... and possibly more...
Very fast and lots of video modes supported...

-a

TARGA viewer or...

Post by Norman Y » Thu, 27 Oct 1994 12:10:47

>I'm looking for a TARGA file format viewer or some converter from TARGA
>to JPEG, GIF etc.

  Among others try WinJPEG
   ftp.cica.indiana.edu:pub/pc/win3/desktop/winjp265.zip

 ken

TARGA viewer or...

Post by Alchemy Mindworks I » Mon, 31 Oct 1994 00:41:18

>Subject: TARGA viewer or...
>Date: 24 Oct 1994 13:57:22 GMT
>Hello!
>I'm looking for a TARGA file format viewer or some converter from TARGA
>to JPEG, GIF etc.
>For PC, preferrably fre- or shareware.
>Post answers to the group.

You might want to have a look at Graphic Workshop. It will batch convert
between TGA, JPEG and GIF, among many other things. Graphic Workshop can be
found at our FTP site uunorth.north.net in the directory /pub/alchemy

-Steve

Alchemy Mindworks Inc. -- Since the earth was flat
Download the latest versions of Graphic Workshop, Pagan Daybook,
Desktop Paint and our other applications from our FTP site at
uunorth.north.net, in the directory /pub/alchemy.
WWW page at http://uunorth.north.net:8000/alchemy/html/alchemy.html

1. Please help!!! TARGA viewers needed

Hello everyone!

I am looking for targa ( tga ) viewers!!  I tried 'spic', but it does not
want to recognize tga format on my box ( I am running Linux ).
Could anyone, please, suggest me what should I use????

Thanks a lot

Andre

2. Q: Piping Commands to Gnuplot WIN 32 Version

3. Targa viewer?

4. Inks used on Epson Stylus Color?

5. Targa Viewer?

6. Check this out.....worth a look? !!! Ah+q=[S:iQ

7. Targa viewer for ATI XL24

8. Targa Viewer, S3

9. targa viewer wanted !

10. Need GOOD Targa Viewer...