superquadrics

Post by MASO.. » Sat, 15 Sep 1990 12:32:00

Hello !

I would appreciate if anybody would send me some informations about a software
that can be used to plot the superquadrics.

                                    Thanks.

1. Displaying Superquadrics

Hello everyone,

I would like to be able to display superquadrics.  Does
anybody know of software, papers, or algorithms that would
help me.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tom Peurach

2. Cheesy LW Xena/Hercules monsters

3. SuperQuadrics in GL/Inventor?

4. Need 3D Cow mesh

5. information on superquadrics

6. silver

7. Displaying Superquadrics

8. pm.znet.com/helms/maga.htm (Net Animation Magazine.)

9. Superquadrics

10. Cylinder/Block fit with Superquadrics

11. Intro to SuperQuadrics for shape fitting ?

12. Looking for software for rendering superquadrics