SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

Post by Ralph Orli » Fri, 19 Jun 1992 21:12:12

SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

Are you ready for something new at SIGGRAPH '92?
IF you play a musical instrument...
IF you can play by ear and improvise...
IF you like to play hot jazz (or something else - suggestions welcome)...
IF you are willing to rehearse a couple of times at SIGGRAPH,
THEN you can be part of SIGBand;
ELSE, come see and hear the SIGBand Jam Session at the
Papers/Panels Reception!

or phone (508) 687-7290.

We would also like to put together a small singing group to perform
some 4-6 part harmony.  We will need some rehearsal first, so if you
can sing harmony and live in the Boston area, please respond ASAP!

This will definitely be a unique experience and a lot of fun!  Come on,
singers and musicians, let's show SIGGRAPH that keyboards can "SING"
in keys other than "C".

We need more people, in particular bass and drums.

Steve Levine

1. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

[...]

2. Wanted: Space Shuttle DXF model

3. SIGGRAPH 92 Conference Call For Student Volunteers

4. Drag'n'Drop and DragImages

5. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

6. OpenGL Based Cards and Accelerators

7. Texture maping

8. Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

9. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

10. Need Advice/Help with SIGGRAPH '92 Art Show

11. visualization '92 and volvis92 call for student volunteers

12. CALL FOR PAPERS - CA'92 (Computer Animation'92)