Information about Imagesetting (SEYBOLT magazine) needed.

Information about Imagesetting (SEYBOLT magazine) needed.

Post by V. Jeyakesav » Tue, 15 Nov 1994 22:54:38

Hello,

My friend needs information about Imagesetters. I got some information
on few imagesetters from PrePress Direct. My friend mentioned a magazine
called "SEYBOLT", which he believes contains more information. If anyone
has information about this, Kindly write to me. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Jey.

1. OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Hi everyone!

First: I would like some input about the site design of my new site. I
know I have a minor problem, (a break between the top toolbar, and the
logo), that I can't seem to fix, I also would like some input about
the overall design.

Second: A week or so ago I posted an OT e-mail asking for contributors
and authors. I've received quite a few replies, and I'm well on my way
to creating AJox, a monthly CD magazine. That is the focus of the
site. If you're an artist, or webmaster of a site with graphics
related content, please check out the information on the site, and
send me your contributions.

Thanks,

Charlie Quante

2. looking for 3d-studio max operators in utah area

3. Where to learn imagesetting?

4. Watercolour wash

5. Wanted: scanning, imagesetting, CD-ROM recording

6. How to have text filled with an image?

7. imagesetting films

8. JOB OPENING IN CA East Bay

9. IMAGESETTING FILM

10. **PAYING TO MUCH FOR YOUR IMAGESETTING?