REQ: software voor IT8.7 scanner calibration

REQ: software voor IT8.7 scanner calibration

Post by Dann » Sun, 12 May 2002 22:25:05

Hi, I am looking for sofware to calibrate my HP 5370c scanner
 I have already a IT 8.7 color reference kit but no software for icc
profile building ( bv agfa colortune)
can somebody help me please
thx

1. Scanner Calibration Software...Great!

Photoshop used to ship with an add for
"Scanner Linierization Calibration Software" from South West Software.

It did an excellent job making what you got on your monitor matching
what you scanned in.

Does anyone have address info for this Company, or a BETTER
package?

Thank you much.

2. Digimation Examples Tapes

3. ABATON SCANNER SOFTWARE/HARDWARE REQ'D.

4. Address for DWBW Render

5. Scanner calibration

6. 3D WEB is here... 7647

7. Scanners and color correction/calibration

8. Keyframes are disappearing!!

9. pantone scanner calibration?

10. Best Scanner Calibration: Savitar or Other

11. Scanner calibration