Questions...Questions..

Post by Gary Piccal » Fri, 27 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hello, I'm looking for some info on  & povlab40.

        I can't seem to figure out how to activate the ->pov-ray
    option in the FILE menu in povlab4.0
        Also, what are the "Path to specific Inc. & "User's INc.file" in
the environment settings used for?  If any one can answer these
questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

               Thanks,
                  G. Piccalo

1. Questions, questions, questions.

O.K. Since the 4014 is most likely a flop, I have one more question.
Does anyone know if they make graphic cards for vt100 terminals.
If so, how much do they go for, and where could I find one.
Vt100's are in vast supply around here, and although it is no VT240,
it will have to do.
Thanks.
-Gladiator

2. Whats the current standard for UK PAL?

3. question, question, question

4. keeping the axis orientation correct after translations

5. Questions, questions, questions

6. shoot the programmer

7. questions questions questions!

8. Questions...Questions...

9. QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS!

10. question question

11. Renderfarm question - DVD question - Connection question

12. Question for UMAX Vista S-12 scanner users [SCSI-2 question]