Harlow Solid Italic Font

Post by Neil » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:28:45

I used the Harlow Solid Italic Font while desinging my intitial webpage.
The font was standard under Window's 95. I upgraded to a new computer with
Window's 98. This font is not included. Can anyone help me get the font?

Thanks,

Neil

Harlow Solid Italic Font

Post by Rich Web » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:09:47

Quote:>I used the Harlow Solid Italic Font while desinging my intitial webpage.
>The font was standard under Window's 95. I upgraded to a new computer with
>Window's 98. This font is not included. Can anyone help me get the font?

Don't believe it's a standard Windows font (all of which are available
on the Microsoft site, btw.) If you didn't buy it as a separate
package it was probably auto-installed by [Word | WordPerfect | Corel

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

1. bold and italic fonts in PSP6. :(

what happened to the ability to use bold and italic with most of my fonts?
was this removed because of the addition of vector text etc? this is REALLY
frustrating me, as almost every font I have lacks these. they all worked just
fine in psp5.

aside from the already well known bug of not being able to key down through
the font list. ;)

is there any way to remedy the bold/italics issue? I really love psp6, and I'd
hate to have to go gack to psp5 just to be able to use my fonts.

thanks.

           -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
           --  L   A   R   G   O  --
           - http://wm.current.nu/ -
           -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

2. Art Explosion vs. Incredible Image Pak

3. Font problem, italics showing NOT faux selected

4. Displaying a graphic file, clearing video ram.

5. Fonts always in Italic in PS 6

6. Question about Sub-Dividing NURBs(again)?

7. Italic fonts in Gnuplot 3.5

8. Animation Software Editing???????

9. Enhanced eps : Symbol Italic font?

10. Problems with font symbol, italic

11. Greek-italic-font.

12. Lucida-Sans Italic Font?

13. Canvas.TextExtent for italic fonts returns wrong results