Radiance/Blender

Post by Rob Scot » Wed, 16 Oct 2002 06:12:38

I noticed that Radiance (http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/) is going
open-source on December 1, 2002. With Blender 3D (http://www.blender3d.com)
already released under the GPL, this seems like a killer "free 3D software"
combination. Does anyone have any experience using these two packages
together?

Thanks,
Rob Scott

1. Radiance [was Converters, modellers for Radiance]

C>Got a gripe on the package of ultrarealism, Radiance.
 >I am dissapointed though, cause it seems to have an
 >extremely cryptic scenery language. Can you guys point me
 >to some PD/SW tools or modellers for Radiance? Preferably
 >a POV -> Rad converter, an 3d modeller would be very nice.

Where is Radiance available from? Also, is there a compile for DOS
platforms, or source code to allow a compile?

regards
Ian

Dataverters BBS  [+27-31-765-5950]    Gillitts, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

2. Noise error?!

3. WINDOWS COSTS, BLENDER FOR WINDOWS COSTS, LINUX IS FREE, BLENDER FOR LINUX IS FREE,

4. facial animation plugins

5. Radiance porting ?

6. parallel radiance

7. Has anyone ported LBLs Radiance to WinNT/98?

8. quicktime vr and radiance

9. About Radiance's Licence.

10. Compiling RADIANCE under Linux

11. Error compiling DEM2RAD for RADIANCE